When Dennis comes around...

Post all your fun stuff here !! Anything you think would be fun-or-funny. & chat about things you enjoy.
Kenlaboss
Community Guest
Community Guest

When Dennis comes around...

Postby Kenlaboss » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Here you leave us in the dirt to lick –without a single choice to pick,
Look at all the years you’ve left behind –memories that will always stay back to find,
Maybe you think you left us in peace –but really you have spreaden your love disease,
Nobody could stop your call to heaven –not a single god or even old lucky number seven,
For all your opportunities we’ve learned –and I can see all the good days you’ve earned,
Because you’re the man Dennis,
Hear the wings of angels swinging –hear the songs of birdies singing,
Your god is maybe calling –our tears might be falling,
But when we feel bad –we will look back at the time we once had,
A friend can’t be forgotten –only lost in action,
only death can disturb the living with its distraction,
And a good friend can’t be killed –only come closer to your soul he once filled,
The world is walking and we are crying –some life is born, some life is dying,
The Clouds blow away and I’ve seen the man flyin’,
Because he’s the man ”Dennis”,
You’ve left me filled and now I’m Empty –the man got killed with friends on his ground,
With only smileys around –looks more perfect than it sounds,
And so the story end –with leaving the area without your friend,
But instead in your soul –with only a smile in his goal,
Because you are the man Dennis…
JoeDirte
Server admins
Server admins

Re: When Dennis comes around...

Postby JoeDirte » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Very Nice Ken.. Very Nice!
Destroyer47
-=|JFH|=-Members
-=|JFH|=-Members

Postby Destroyer47 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Nice poetry. If you get a chance, be sure to check the Team Fortress 2 Dennis memorial. I found a model of his favorite items and a suiting unused unusual particle. The memorial is part of the spectator viewing sites in the credits section.
Kenlaboss
Community Guest
Community Guest

Postby Kenlaboss » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:13 am

Thanks for replying on it, I also wish to make it a real song sometime in the future, just having a little trouble with recording and real life stuff right now.
mostly i just need the equipment for it, the talent is already here, just give me that one perfect guitar and a recording studio and I'm pretty much setup :) I've left most behind for the music and this song/poetry is right from the heart, from a broken mind with a broken heart. Every thought repairs
eventually and every heart heals aswell, it's about time for not just Dennis but for all of us to pass on, because I know that's what he wants us to do. Don't cut the wound deeper, just let it heal...
Kenlaboss
Community Guest
Community Guest

Postby Kenlaboss » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:25 am

It was Dedicated to a friend - with only one hand to lend, ;)
ChickenPowder
-=|JFH|=-Members
-=|JFH|=-Members

Postby ChickenPowder » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:41 am

If I wore hats I would tip mine to you. That was really good. I miss having Dennis around.

Destroyer, any chance you could put that into the map? Shouldn't be too hard to make a texture with that written on there.
Kenlaboss
Community Guest
Community Guest

Postby Kenlaboss » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:20 pm

it would be an honor, and it would be a great reminder of him. Maybe you should make a Dennis-Room? with a glass room, and inside that room you put a pyro wearing the powerjack set? Been working with sdk but i don't know how long that would take, or if you're even interested. Well it's just an idea, maybe you'll air it maybe you'll like it, but for Dennis sake, every one needs to know about this hero of JFH. I wonder what dennis are doing now? if he was actually looking down, "hey jiggly, I would give you a hand with that package but you see, I only have one and i need it myself hehe" I can see him joking about it instead of regreting his hand. He didn't go back to the past to regret, he lived now and done was done, A man with honor left behind, and some farts(maybe alot).
ACF_chef
Server admins
Server admins

Postby ACF_chef » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Awesome poetry.

Return to “Fun Stuff”