So...

Post all your fun stuff here !! Anything you think would be fun-or-funny. & chat about things you enjoy.
doomhmmr40k
Community Guest
Community Guest

So...

Postby doomhmmr40k » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:14 am

Umm, I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I was using my Skullcandy head phones to watch you tube videos, when the sound gave out for no reason. I thought "huh I'll come back later". so about 15min later I start watching them again but the sound is all messed up, and the center channel is gone.

Now I know that it's the headphones because I had tested the damned things on my TV, my comp. and my old CD player, and Had found out that If you leave out the connector about half way they pick up all the channels but it won't shutoff the speakers. but plug it in all the way and the sound goes screwy. I also tested it on another pair of headphones and they do not have this problem on any device in fact the sound quality is so good on those that they get echos that other headphones would not pick up.

In other news though, Check out the song zizibum by x-ray. you'll probably like it.

(link) http://grayscale.scene.pl/en_index.php?startline=60
Spanish
Server admins
Server admins

Re: So...

Postby Spanish » Sat May 18, 2013 9:17 am

So... about a month later I see your post and gotta' say nice chip-tune!
you have a obscure but good taste in music.

Also I see you in the forums often but do you ever join us in team speak? I do not recognize your forum name as being familiar... What is your steam profile name(if any different)?

Regards,
Spanish.

PS Here is a song I heard recently and been lovin it as the rythem along with the lyrics are very simple and minimalist

http://youtu.be/LFasFq4GJYM
ChickenPowder
-=|JFH|=-Members
-=|JFH|=-Members

Re: So...

Postby ChickenPowder » Sat May 18, 2013 10:14 am

Good song spanish, didn't check yours out though doom cause I'm lazy and don't want to download it. Also too lazy to search on youtube. I'm going to take a shit right now.

Return to “Fun Stuff”